Good news: Pancakes are no longer carbohydrate-laden belly bombs — they’re getting a healthy makeover with high-protein ingredients.
1. Pumpkin Spice Protein Pancakes (14 g protein)
2. Vanilla-Spiked Protein Pancakes (9 g protein)
3. Red Quinoa Pancakes (9 g protein)
4. Gluten-Free Almond Joy Pancakes (11 g protein)
5. Cinnamon Roll Protein Pancakes (38.5 g protein)
6. Peaches and Cream Protein Pancakes (22 g protein)
7. Vanilla Coconut Protein Pancakes (29 g protein)
8. Chocolate-Banana Protein Pancakes (22 g protein)
9. Whole-Wheat Greek Yogurt Pancakes (25 g protein)
These pancakes would be good on this yacht.
If you like cooking, check this article out.
Have you seen the Top 50 in exquisite artistic food?
Do you buy your groceries online? Get cash for it.
Scroll down and check the video below.