There’s no better feeling than coming home after a long day to a great dinner that you have already made. Way to go, slow cooker. Way to go, self.
1. Crockpot Beer-Braised Chicken
Please note the extremely cozy secret ingredient in this stew: pumpkin beer. Get the recipe.
3. Pumpkin & Beef Autumn Stew
Browning the beef before you add it to the slow cooker is important to add maximum meaty flavor. Get the recipe.
4. Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Does it still count as a “garnish” if you add a huge handful of cheese? Of course it does. Get the recipe.
6. Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken
This recipe uses ingredients you almost definitely already have sitting around, i.e. is perfect for days when you’re not really interested in putting on pants. Get the recipe.
7. Crock Pot Brown Sugar & Balsamic-Glazed Pork
Served with roasted apples and potatoes. Get the recipe.
10. Slow Cooker Kale & Ham Hocks
Smoky, Southern-style greens make a great side dish, or you could throw them on some cooked grains to make a meal. Get the recipe.
11. Korean Spicy Chicken & Potatoes
Gochujang (Korean chile paste) gives this stew its kick. Get the recipe.
12. Crock Pot Creamy Tomato Soup
15. Crockpot Creamy Tortellini Soup
God bless all soups that involve pasta. Get the recipe.
17. Mexican Pumpkin Chili
A great healthy, veggie option that’ll fill you up. Get the recipe.
19. Slow Cooker Shio Ramen with Chili Oil
The chicken stock that makes the base of the soup is the important part, so it’s worth waiting until you’ve got leftover chicken bones to make it. Get the recipe.
21. Slow Cooker Frittata with Kale, Roasted Red Pepper, and Feta
Sorry if the idea of making a frittata in a slow cooker just blew your mind. Get the recipe.
23. Slow Cooker Macaroni & Cheese
Using a can of evaporated milk keeps it super-creamy. Get the recipe.